Welcome to the North Olympic Counties Farm Bureau!
The North Olympic Counties Farm Bureau represents members from both Clallam and Jefferson Counties in Washington State. We strive to provide leadership in representing social and economic interests of Farm Bureau members.
The Washington Farm Bureau Creed
- In the American competitive enterprise system
- That man’s search for progress should be encouraged by maintenance of opportunity, not hindered by illusions of security.
- That a person should be rewarded in accordance with his or her productive contribution to society.
- That every person is entitled to own property, earn money honestly, save, invest and spend as he or she chooses.
- That property rights cannot be taken away without infringing on rights guaranteed by the Constitution.
- That the Constitution is the basic law of the land.
- That government should operate impartially in the interest of all.
- That government’s regulatory functions should be based on law.
- That government should provide only minimum controls and aids.
- That government should stimulate, not discourage, individual initiative.
- That propagandizing by government is dangerous to the maintenance of self-government.
- That monopoly, whether by government, industry, labor or agriculture, is dangerous.
- That voluntary cooperation is part of the American system.
- That all candidates for public office should state their beliefs with respect to communism, socialism, or capitalism.
- All these undergirded by our Religious Faith.
We are an organization of individuals who are farmers, ranchers, and others interested in agriculture and helping one another.
Join the largest agricultural related association in Washington state…and reap the benefits. Click here for more information.